Are you passionate about Children’s Services? The Waratah-Wynyard Council are seeking expressions of interest for qualified and experienced Children’s Services Educators to join our dedicated team.
The position will provide innovative and quality early education and care programs in line with the National Quality Framework, supporting children’s wellbeing, learning and development.
Skills and Experience
Eligible candidates will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- A minimum of Certificate III in Children’s Services or an equivalent qualification recognised by the Department of Education, Education & Care Unit.
- Proven experience in a similar role in an early year learning service.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional work ethic and commitment to work as a part of team.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Current First Aid Certificate, Anaphylaxis, CPR and Asthma certificates highly desirable.
- Current Registration to Work with Vulnerable People (Child Related Activity Clearance).
- You must also be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be successful in this role.
We provide our employees with a well-supported and friendly environment, with continuous opportunities to further develop their skills in Early Childhood Education.
You will be rewarded with:
- Competitive above Award wages (in accordance with the Waratah-Wynyard Council Enterprise Agreement)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development opportunities
- A supportive, inspiring team
- Uniforms provided
- Health and Wellbeing Program (including annual complimentary flu shots)
If you would like to be a motivated and positive contributor to the team at Council, then apply now by uploading:
- A cover letter, providing a brief introduction and outlining your interest and motivation in applying for the position; and
- A detailed resume outlining relevant work experience and qualifications.
Hours and days of work are to be negotiated with the successful candidate. This will be based on the outcome of the interviews and the skill set of the applicants