Are you looking to kickstart your career in Civil Construction and further your studies by undertaking a Certificate III Civil Construction Traineeship?
The Waratah-Wynyard Council traineeship program offers an amazing opportunity to enjoy the combined benefits of working and learning within a team of experienced employees, and in an environment focused on providing outstanding results to the Community.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Genuine interest in providing quality customer service
- Ability to take direction, follow instructions and show initiative
- Strong work ethic and reliability
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work in and contribute to a team environment
- Enthusiasm and commitment to organisational goals and best practice
- Experience with Smart Phones and online technology and willingness to use as part of your role.
- Tasmania Driver Licence or willingness to obtain
If you would like to be a motivated and positive contributor to the team at Council, then apply now by completing the below form and uploading your Resume and covering letter.
All applications MUST clearly address the specified Key Selection Criteria, which is included in the Position Description available for download under the Forms section below.
Appointment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment background checks. These will include reference checks, National Police History record check, and Medical Examination including drug and alcohol testing.
Full-time fixed term contract (3 years)
8am, Monday 9th November 2020