Anyone proposing to undertake works within a Council street is required to apply to Council for a Activity within the Road Reservation permit. Works in a Council street include but are not limited to: -
- Construction of vehicular driveway crossover and or footpath
- Construction of driveways
- Developing a nature strip
- Telstra land access
- Aurora, TasWater, Gas installation
- Placement of waste containers/shipping containers
- Under boring of road/footpaths
- Trenching across or along roads and footpaths
- Works affecting pedestrian or vehicular traffic
- Kerb engraving or numbering
Please contact Council's Engineering Services Department for further information regarding Activity within the Road Reservation permits.
Application in Road Reservation Form 2016-2017(214 kb) An application form is required if organisations or others wish to use the banner framers in Goldie Street, Wynyard. Please find the required form below.